Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Endless Face

Perhaps it was your in the face attitude that made me face up to things, or maybe this Paleface didn't want to lose face when you faced off with him. Believe me when I say that I've faced up to a lot of things in my life, but I did an about face when I faced you on facebook. If I ever do meet you face to face, I want you to put on a happy face. I don't want you to be just another face in the crowd, just another one of those faceless people who put on another face in public. Turn your face to the wall and ask yourself, is a sad face worth it all? Just look who's facing you now. After all you must be careful, you could be faced out. Then you may be required to face the music. We don't want to be two faced about this.

The endless face for facebook, Tombstone Johnstone

2 comments:

  1. Let's face it! We can now post comments to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a brilliant face on a monochromatic canvas

    ReplyDelete

New comments on The Cosmic Coach